Natural Shisha Coal is the BEST!
Most Shisha or hookah smokers can probably easily recall the moment when they first bought the quick light shisha charcoals to save time and enjoy a quick shisha session. Using the natural shisha charcoal was seen as a very difficult and laborious task for the shisha smokers because of the time it takes to light and get ready.
We have conducted extensive online research by visiting several shisha and hookah communities as well as look at our own experiences to give you seven reasons why you should switch to natural shisha charcoal.
Pros of the Natural Shisha Charcoal:
- Unlike quick light coal, natural hookah charcoals do not have any chemicals to accelerate the lighting process, therefore, later don’t have any additional taste. This allows you to enjoy the shisha flavours’ purest savor without letting your taste buds fight with any kind of the charcoal’s annoying taste.
- Natural shisha charcoals don’t have any kind of aroma associated with them. They burn without driving you crazy.
- They last longer than the quick light charcoals. According to the shisha smokers’ online community, natural coal usually lasts up to 1 hour and 15 minutes. In order to achieve this, proper heat management is necessary to prolong the burning time of the charcoal.
- Natural charcoals are safe to use and protect you from the Carbon Monoxide poisoning.
- They leave 80% less ash residue as compared to the quick light shisha coal.
- Your shisha bowl or stem doesn’t turn black when you use the natural shisha charcoal.
- They are eco-friendly and economical to use.
Cons of the Natural Shisha Charcoal:
You need a natural hookah charcoal burner to light them, quickly. Otherwise, it’s quite painful to ignite these coals on a stove or cooker and can usually take 5-10 minutes to start.
Buy the BEST Natural Shisha Charcoal at TheShishaShop.com
TheShishaShop.com offers a wide array of the natural coconut and bamboo shisha charcoals in different size of packages.
Natural Coconut Shisha Charcoals
They are 100% natural, made of the coconut shell and don’t have any Sulphur particles in them. Moreover, they are odourless, tasteless and unharmful for your shisha pipe. They are environment-friendly and burn 2 times longer than the quick light shisha charcoal. They are eco-friendly and economical to use. You can buy coconut hookah charcoals here.
- CocoBlaze 100% Coconut Charcoal
- Firebrand Premium Nargile Coconut Charcoal
- Babylon Coconut Charcoal
- Valencia Cubes 2kg coconut Charcoal
Natural Bamboo Shisha Charcoals
Aladin BamBooCha Natural Bamboo Charcoals are made of the 100% natural bamboos. They are environment-friendly and don’t emit carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. They leave 80% less ash residual and burn for the longer period of the time.
- Add a wind cover over the natural charcoals make the heat management easy and also cut down the coal usage.
- Don’t use any petroleum derivatives to burn the natural hookah charcoal. Petrol makes the coals smelly and unbearable to smoke.
- Always move or hold the charcoals with tongs such as the golden think metal tongs, and don’t EVER touch them directly with your fingers!
- Always light the charcoal in a properly ventilated area or space to avoid the risk of suffocation and fire.
- Avoid smoking shisha/hookah in the presence of the children and don’t let them play near the shisha pipe.
- Don’t discard the residual ash into the paper bin because it could catch fire.
If you think we have forgotten to discuss any point about the natural shisha charcoal then feel free to leave a comment below. ⬇️
The Shisha Shop, 11-13 Fairways Business Park, Lammas Road, E10 7QB London, United Kingdom
TEL: +44 20 8133 3263
Seven Reasons to Buy the Natural Shisha Charcoal